Important documents relating to the proposed transaction:
New Zealand Shareholders
New Zealand holders who require the New Zealand Investor Certificate and the New Zealand Certificate of Eligible Investor can download the form here
Foreign holders who require the Relevant Foreign Resident Declaration Form can download the form here.
Update your details online
Help us help the environment. Update your details to receive a digital copy of all Gindalbie Metals Shareholder Communications
- Visit www.linkmarketservices.com.au
- You may wish to set up a Portfolio* to easily manage multiple holdings.
- If you do not have a Portfolio login, please log in using the Single Holding login.
- Key in Gindalbie Metals Ltd or GBG in the Issuer Name field.
- Enter your Securityholder Reference Number (SRN) or Holder Identification Number (HIN). This is located on the top right-hand side of your this statement.
- Enter your postcode or, if your registered address is overseas, click on the Outside Australia link to select your country of residence.
- Type in the Security code.
- Click on the box regarding the terms & conditions if you have read and agreed with them.
- Click on Login.
* Setting up a portfolio login allows you to easily manage your holdings across a number of issuers for whom Link acts as the Share Registry.
Update your communications options
- Click on the Communications tab at the top of the page.
- Check the first button to receive all communications electronically and you will receive dividend or payment statements, annual reports and notice of meeting documents via email.
- Insert your email address.
Update your bank account and TFN/ABN details
- Click on Payments & Tax tab at the top of the page.
- Select Payment Instructions to update your bank account details.
- Select Tax Details to update your TFN/ABN.